Fidelity 401k Login
Fidelity 401k Login
Unlike other log in pages, the Fidelity 401k Login page is fairly simple to access because of its direct availability in the homepage. However, other features of the page are undeniably distracting, making other users more confused when it comes to accessing the Log in panel. The Log in box of Fidelity 401K is located at the left side of its homepage. The light blue outline of the log in box emphasizes it against other links outside it since the colors chosen for them are green and dark blue.
If you are still having trouble accessing the log in panel or you have plans on resetting your account information, you came to the right place! We will provide you a concise information on how to log in in the Fidelity 401K page using our instructional video. On the other hand, if you prefer to follow a step-by-step guide on how to log in and reset your account information, we can also provide you that. Just scroll down and find the step-by-step guide based on what you need. We also collected several contact details for users who want to contact Fidelity 401K directly.
Fidelity 401k Login Instructions:
1. Enter the Fidelity 401k Homepage URL to your browser. You should be redirected to this link: https://401k.fidelity.com/public/content/401k/Home/Landing/
2. Find the log in panel at the left side of the screen, just below the "Getting Started" link and beside their Welcome note for users and visitors of the page.
3. Enter your username to the provided textbox.
4. Enter your password to the provided textbox.
5. Check only the "Remember me" option if you are not using a shared computer, for privacy reasons.
6. Click the "Log In" button located below the textbox provided for password inputs to finalize the log in process.
Fidelity 401k Login Reset Instructions:
1. Enter the Fidelity 401K Homepage URL to your browser. You should be automaatically redirected to this link: https://401k.fidelity.com/public/content/401k/Home/Landing/
2. Find the Log in panel at the left side of the screen, located below the "Getting Started" link and beside their Welcome note for users and visitors of the page.
3. Click the "Having trouble with your username or password?" link in the log in panel if you forgot your existing username and password or you can also update the e-mail address you entered by clicking the "update your e-mail" link located above the reset username or password option.
4. If you selected the option to change you username or password, you should be redirected to this link: https://fps.fidelity.com/ftgw/Fps/Fidelity/NBPart/Resolve/Init
If you selected the option to update your e-mail address, you should be redirected to this link:https://login.fidelity.com/ftgw/Fidelity/NBPart/Login/Init?AuthRedUrl=https://workplaceservices400.fidelity.com/mybenefits/navstation/navigation
5. To change your password or username, you will be asked to supply some necessary information to verify your identity such as: the last 4 digits of your SSN, first name, last name and date of birth. On the other hand, updating your e-mail will just require you to supply your username and password on the textboxes.
6. Click the login or "next" (for lost usernames and passwords) buttons to finish the process.
Still having trouble? You can contact Fidelity 401K directly using the links and contact numbers provided below.
Customer Service: https://401k.fidelity.com/public/content/401k/Home/CustomerService
Shortcut to Fidelity 401k Login page here...
Having trouble logging in? Indicated here is a step-by-step guide on how to log in to their page properly.
Having trouble logging in? Indicated here is a step-by-step guide on how to reset your log in information properly.
Having trouble logging in? Indicated here are some useful details that can be used in contacting Fidelity 401k directly.
Your opinion of Fidelity 401k:
Site Navigational Shortcuts
Login pages for credit cards and financial institutions...
Login pages for educational sites, eLearning sites, and online learning...
Login pages for online services and online website member areas...